What you'll need:
1) Handfull of string beans (I just used the fresh ones from Costco)
2) A few asparagus spears
3) 1/2 package of seitan cubes or Yves meatballs
4) 1 tablespoon minced garlic
5) 1 and a half cups Prego (pick your flavor)
6) 1/2 can of beans, drained and rinsed (I used garbonzo beans)
7) Half a tube of polenta
Directions: put asparagus and string beans in a steamer, set it on 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook Prego sauce according to package directions, stirring in crumbled polenta, garlic, beans, and seitan as it heats up. When the steamer dings, your sauce should also be ready.
Plate the asparagus and string beans first (I was a little backwards in the pic) and presto! You have your noms.